FAQ for pregnant women and mothers
How do I find a midwife?
Click Start search. Enter your place of residence, your due date (ET), your desired midwifery service(s) and, if applicable, a language preference. Click search.
- Results appear with the midwives who offer the midwifery service(s) and have free capacities. Click on the midwife and get her contact details.
- Contact the midwife and talk to her about the care she offers.
- No results appear. Customize the search or click Make a request.
- Make a request: your request goes to the Hebammenzentrale. There, the request is received by the coordinator and a search is made in the background for an arrangement.
- You will receive feedback on the current status of your request within 7 working days.
Despite intensive efforts, your request may not be successful. Please report this: Report undersupply
I haven't found a midwife yet. What can I do?
You may call the Hebammenzentrale (04441-898-2204) to get support or a course at short notice if necessary. However this can not be guaranteed.
Otherwise the following offers for support are available:
Mo. 11.00-12.00 a.m open midwife consultation of the SkF, Haltstelle des SkF, Kronenstraße 5, 49377 Vechta
every uneven monday of the month 9.30-10.30 a.m. open midwife consultation of the SkF, Gartenstraße 1, 49401 Damme